Postmodernism and the Ethics of Theological Knowledge – By Justin Thacker
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Systematic Theology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 491–494, October 2011
How to Cite
Clark, T. (2011), Postmodernism and the Ethics of Theological Knowledge – By Justin Thacker. International Journal of Systematic Theology, 13: 491–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2400.2010.00513.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!