Responsible Relationship: Imago Dei and the Moral Distinction between Humans and Other Animals
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Systematic Theology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 323–339, July 2011
How to Cite
MILLER, D. K. (2011), Responsible Relationship: Imago Dei and the Moral Distinction between Humans and Other Animals. International Journal of Systematic Theology, 13: 323–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2400.2011.00561.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!