Thanks are due to the Department for Education and Skills for funding the research upon which this paper draws, to Julia Rouse for commenting critically on earlier drafts, and to the editor and two anonymous reviewers.
Rethinking UK small employers' skills policies and the role of workplace learning
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Training and Development
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 100–120, June 2008
How to Cite
Kitching, J. (2008), Rethinking UK small employers' skills policies and the role of workplace learning. International Journal of Training and Development, 12: 100–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2419.2008.00298.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!