We are indebted to the Direcção Regional de Formação Profissional in Madeira and, particularly, to Maria João Freitas and Ricardo Figueira for providing the dataset. We thank seminar participants at the European Research Network on Transition in Youth Conference Workshop.
The contribution of vocational training to employment, job-related skills and productivity: evidence from Madeira
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Training and Development
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 53–72, March 2009
How to Cite
Budría, S. and Telhado-Pereira, P. (2009), The contribution of vocational training to employment, job-related skills and productivity: evidence from Madeira. International Journal of Training and Development, 13: 53–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2419.2008.00315.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!