Design characteristics of virtual learning environments: an expert study
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Training and Development
Special Issue: E-Learning. Edited by Tanya Bondarouk and Huub Ruel
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 209–222, September 2010
How to Cite
Mueller, D. and Strohmeier, S. (2010), Design characteristics of virtual learning environments: an expert study. International Journal of Training and Development, 14: 209–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2419.2010.00353.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!