This work was supported by the Navy Personnel Research, Studies and Technology Department and the Bureau of Naval Personnel (Selection & Classification Office) under the auspices of the US Army Research Office Scientific Services Program, administered by Battelle (Delivery Order 0665, Contract No. DAAD19-02-D-0001). The views and opinions contained in this paper are those of the authors and should not be construed as an official Department of Navy position, policy or decision unless so designated by other documentation.
Computer-based training: capitalizing on lessons learned
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Training and Development
Special Issue: E-Learning. Edited by Tanya Bondarouk and Huub Ruel
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 239–249, September 2010
How to Cite
Bedwell, W. L. and Salas, E. (2010), Computer-based training: capitalizing on lessons learned. International Journal of Training and Development, 14: 239–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2419.2010.00355.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!