This research was supported by the National Science Foundation under grant number SES 8414398.
Flexible production systems and regional development: the rise of new industrial spaces in North America and western Europe*
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
1988 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 171–186, June 1988
How to Cite
Scott, A.J. (1988), Flexible production systems and regional development: the rise of new industrial spaces in North America and western Europe. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 12: 171–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.1988.tb00448.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!