This is the text of a plenary paper delivered in Berlin on 9 October 1991 to the European Workshop on the Improvement of the Built Environment and Social Integration in Cities, sponsored by the European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions. It is reproduced here with the permission of the European Foundation.
Social Justice, Postmodernism and the City*
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 588–601, December 1992
How to Cite
HARVEY, D. (1992), Social Justice, Postmodernism and the City. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 16: 588–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.1992.tb00198.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!