I am indebted to discussions with Michael Harloe, Susan and Norman Fainstein and John Friedmann for some of the thoughts expressed in this article. That does not suggest that they agree with all its conclusions, and mistakes of course remain my own.
What's So New About Divided Cities?*
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 355–365, September 1993
How to Cite
MARCUSE, P. (1993), What's So New About Divided Cities?. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 17: 355–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.1993.tb00226.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!