Purity and Dirt as Social Constructions: Environmental Health in an Urban Shantytown of Lagos
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2005
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 375–388, June 2005
How to Cite
JÄRVELÄ, M. and RINNE-KOISTINEN, E.-M. (2005), Purity and Dirt as Social Constructions: Environmental Health in an Urban Shantytown of Lagos. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 29: 375–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2005.00590.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!