This article is based on the empirical results of the URBEX project ‘The Spatial Dimension of Urban Social Exclusion and Integration: A European Comparison’ funded by the DGXII (http://www2.fmg.uva.nl/urbex/). The project was internationally coordinated by Sako Musterd. The Italian scientific research team of the Urbex project was coordinated by Yuri Kazepov.
Coping Strategies in a Wealthy City of Northern Italy
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 328–345, June 2006
How to Cite
ANDREOTTI, A. (2006), Coping Strategies in a Wealthy City of Northern Italy. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 30: 328–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2006.00669.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!