In addition to the two referees, I would like to thank the following for their helpful comments on drafts of this article: John Flint, Chris Hamnett, John Kirk, Shirley Koster, Diane Reay, Mike Savage and Max Travers.
Respectability, Roughness and ‘Race’: Neighbourhood Place Images and the Making of Working-Class Social Distinctions in London
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 776–797, December 2006
How to Cite
WATT, P. (2006), Respectability, Roughness and ‘Race’: Neighbourhood Place Images and the Making of Working-Class Social Distinctions in London. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 30: 776–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2006.00688.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!