I am very grateful to Engin Isin for inviting me to participate in the ‘Acts of Citizenship Symposium’— which helped germinate the framework and title of this article; and for his invaluable comments on an earlier draft. Thanks also to the three anonymous reviewers for their insightful feedback and suggestions.
Negotiating Acts of Citizenship in an Era of Neoliberal Reform: The Game of School Closures
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2007
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 109–127, March 2007
How to Cite
BASU, R. (2007), Negotiating Acts of Citizenship in an Era of Neoliberal Reform: The Game of School Closures. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 31: 109–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2007.00709.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!