Although the research described in this article has been funded partially by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (Grant CR83105801), it has not been subjected to the Agency’s required peer and policy review and therefore does not necessarily reflect the views of the Agency and no official endorsement should be inferred. All three authors contributed equally. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 35th Meeting of the Urban Affairs Association, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Megalopolis 50 Years On: The Transformation of a City Region
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 344–367, June 2007
How to Cite
VICINO, T. J., HANLON, B. and SHORT, J. R. (2007), Megalopolis 50 Years On: The Transformation of a City Region. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 31: 344–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2007.00728.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!