We would like to thank twenty interviewees for contributing to this work with their time and thoughts, Birmingham Economic Information Centre for economic data, and two anonymous referees for helpful suggestions, while ourselves remaining solely responsible for the contents of this article.
‘Institutional Thickness’: Local Governance and Economic Development in Birmingham, England
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 591–615, September 2007
How to Cite
COULSON, A. and FERRARIO, C. (2007), ‘Institutional Thickness’: Local Governance and Economic Development in Birmingham, England. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 31: 591–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2007.00739.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!