I am grateful to Kian Tajbakhsh and the anonymous reviewers of this journal for their extremely constructive comments and suggestions on an earlier version of this article. I am also indebted to Eric Denis with whom I have discussed many ideas presented in this article, and to which he has contributed. All shortcomings are solely my responsibility.
Radical Religion and the Habitus of the Dispossessed: Does Islamic Militancy Have an Urban Ecology?
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 579–590, September 2007
How to Cite
BAYAT, A. (2007), Radical Religion and the Habitus of the Dispossessed: Does Islamic Militancy Have an Urban Ecology?. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 31: 579–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2007.00746.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!