Thanks to Sophie Bond, Neil Brenner, Win Curran, Mark Davidson, Kathe Newman, Kate Swanson, Justus Uitermark, Alan Walks and Elvin Wyly for their constructive feedback on an earlier draft.
‘A Literal Necessity to be Re-Placed’: A Rejoinder to the Gentrification Debate
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 212–223, March 2008
How to Cite
SLATER, T. (2008), ‘A Literal Necessity to be Re-Placed’: A Rejoinder to the Gentrification Debate. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 32: 212–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2008.00781.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!