This work was supported by a grant from the Ministry of Education and Science (MEC ECO2008-00972). I am grateful to César Caicoya (Idom) who agreed to lengthy interviews; to Silke N. Haarich (Infyde) and to Liz Leigh (Academic English lecturer at Osaka City University, Japan) who kindly read and corrected the English on an early draft of the essay. They are not responsible for my interpretations.
On Some Challenges and Conditions for the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to be an Effective Economic Re-activator
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2008 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 506–517, June 2008
How to Cite
PLAZA, B. (2008), On Some Challenges and Conditions for the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to be an Effective Economic Re-activator. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 32: 506–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2008.00796.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!