I would like to thank Uwe Altrock, Robert A. Beauregard, Neil Brenner, Margit Mayer and three IJURR reviewers for their insightful comments on earlier drafts of this article. The usual disclaimers apply.
Partnerships for Demolition: The Governance of Urban Renewal in East Germany's Shrinking Cities
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 754–769, September 2009
How to Cite
BERNT, M. (2009), Partnerships for Demolition: The Governance of Urban Renewal in East Germany's Shrinking Cities. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 33: 754–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2009.00856.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!