Many thanks to Gretchen Minneman and the Spring 2006 Rutgers University Community Development Studio for gathering mortgage foreclosure filings. A very special thanks to the staff at the foreclosure division of the New Jersey Administrative Office of the Courts for facilitating access to the data, to Ken Zimmerman and Ellen Brown at the New Jersey Institute for Social Justice and to Michael Farley, Doris Lewis, Moises Serrano, members of UVSO's predatory lending advisory panel and to the many homeowners who graciously spent their evenings with us. Robert Lake, Elvin K. Wyly, Norman Glickman, Phil Ashton, Dan Hammel, Tom Slater and four IJURR referees provided helpful comments on the manuscript as did Manuel Aalbers, who organized the symposium. All errors or misinterpretations are the responsibility of the author.
Post-Industrial Widgets: Capital Flows and the Production of the Urban
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 314–331, June 2009
How to Cite
NEWMAN, K. (2009), Post-Industrial Widgets: Capital Flows and the Production of the Urban. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 33: 314–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2009.00863.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!