Gazprom versus the Skyline: Spatial Displacement and Social Contention in St. Petersburg
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 35–54, March 2010
How to Cite
DIXON, M. (2010), Gazprom versus the Skyline: Spatial Displacement and Social Contention in St. Petersburg. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 34: 35–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2009.00871.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!