The author would like to thank the following people for sharing their knowledge of Lagos and Ibadan: Olufunke Adeboye, Olutayo Adesina, Rufus Akinyele, Isaac Olawale Albert, Daniel C. Bach, Abubakar Momoh, Ayodeji Olukoju and Rotimi Suberu. Thanks also to the three IJURR referees for their comments on an earlier version of this article.
Lagos, Koolhaas and Partisan Politics in Nigeria
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research © 2010 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 40–56, January 2011
How to Cite
FOURCHARD, L. (2011), Lagos, Koolhaas and Partisan Politics in Nigeria. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 35: 40–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2010.00938.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!