I thank Talja Blokland, René van Swaaningen and two IJURR reviewers for their insightful comments and valuable suggestions that helped me to improve earlier drafts of this article. This article was written while I was working at the OTB Research Institute for Housing, Urban and Mobility Studies, Delft University of Technology.
Exclusionary Policies are Not Just about the ‘Neoliberal City’: A Critique of Theories of Urban Revanchism and the Case of Rotterdam
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research © 2010 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 820–834, December 2010
How to Cite
VAN EIJK, G. (2010), Exclusionary Policies are Not Just about the ‘Neoliberal City’: A Critique of Theories of Urban Revanchism and the Case of Rotterdam. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 34: 820–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2010.00944.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!