I thank Talja Blokland, René van Swaaningen and two IJURR reviewers for their insightful comments and valuable suggestions that helped me to improve earlier drafts of this article. This article was written while I was working at the OTB Research Institute for Housing, Urban and Mobility Studies, Delft University of Technology.
Exclusionary Policies are Not Just about the ‘Neoliberal City’: A Critique of Theories of Urban Revanchism and the Case of Rotterdam
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research © 2010 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 820–834, December 2010
How to Cite
VAN EIJK, G. (2010), Exclusionary Policies are Not Just about the ‘Neoliberal City’: A Critique of Theories of Urban Revanchism and the Case of Rotterdam. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 34: 820–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2010.00944.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!