I would like to thank Ben Fleury-Steiner, Joshua Muldavin and three IJURR reviewers for their thoughtful feedback on earlier drafts of this article. All errors and omissions are mine.
Neoliberalism and Nativism: Local Anti-Immigrant Policy Activism and an Emerging Politics of Scale
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research © 2010 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 295–311, March 2011
How to Cite
VARSANYI, M. W. (2011), Neoliberalism and Nativism: Local Anti-Immigrant Policy Activism and an Emerging Politics of Scale. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 35: 295–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2010.00958.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!