Collaborations with Pamela Calla, Carlos Crespo, Maria Ester Pozo and Pablo Regalsky in Bolivia, funded by the British Council and DfID higher education links programme, have shaped this article in many ways and I owe them all thanks. I am also indebted to Liz Bondi, Wendy Larner, Kat O'Reilly, Diane Richardson and Magreet Zwarteveen for stimulating feminist conversations on expertise and knowledge production. Finally, I would like to say a big thank you to the IJURR referees for detailed and thought-provoking advice, including insights into the different gender water networks I discuss. Their inputs helped me hone the argument considerably and I have gratefully made use of their formulations in revising the article.
Gender Water Networks: Femininity and Masculinity in Water Politics in Bolivia
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research © 2010 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 172–188, January 2011
How to Cite
LAURIE, N. (2011), Gender Water Networks: Femininity and Masculinity in Water Politics in Bolivia. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 35: 172–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2010.00962.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!