The author thanks Hilary Silver, Yuri Kazepov, Alan Scott, Patrick Heller, José Itzigsohn, Celso Villegas, Jennifer Darrah-Okike and the IJURR reviewers for their helpful comments on previous versions of this article. The author is also grateful to the Tinker Foundation, the Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies and the Graduate School at Brown University, which funded fieldwork for this project.
Social Inclusion through Participation: the Case of the Participatory Budget in São Paulo
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research© 2010 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 512–532, September 2010
How to Cite
HERNÁNDEZ-MEDINA, E. (2010), Social Inclusion through Participation: the Case of the Participatory Budget in São Paulo. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 34: 512–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2010.00966.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!