Social Mix Policies in Paris: Discourses, Policies and Social Effects
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research© 2010 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 256–273, March 2011
How to Cite
BACQUÉ, M.-H., FIJALKOW, Y., LAUNAY, L. and VERMEERSCH, S. (2011), Social Mix Policies in Paris: Discourses, Policies and Social Effects. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 35: 256–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2010.00995.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!