I would like to thank Norma Rantisi, Sally Weller and the IJURR referees of this article for their comments, which significantly improved the earlier version.
Creative Individuals, Creative Places: Marc Jacobs, New York and Paris
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research © 2010 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1256–1271, November 2011
How to Cite
TOKATLI, N. (2011), Creative Individuals, Creative Places: Marc Jacobs, New York and Paris. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 35: 1256–1271. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2010.01012.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!