I would like to thank Courtney Jung, Galip Yalman, Chris Pickvance, David Plotke and the referees of IJURR for their insightful comments on earlier versions of this article.
Uneven Access to Local Power: Entrepreneurial Domination in the Design of Local Development in Chihuahua, Mexico
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1166–1182, November 2012
How to Cite
TOPAL, A. (2012), Uneven Access to Local Power: Entrepreneurial Domination in the Design of Local Development in Chihuahua, Mexico. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 1166–1182. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01021.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!