The authors are grateful to Rita Guimarães for research assistance and to Renato Dias for graphical support. This research was supported by the Portuguese National Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT, Project PTDC/AUR/68407/2006).
Creativity and Social Innovation: What Can Urban Policies Learn from Sectoral Experiences?
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 522–538, May 2012
How to Cite
OLIVEIRA, C. and BREDA-VÁZQUEZ, I. (2012), Creativity and Social Innovation: What Can Urban Policies Learn from Sectoral Experiences?. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 522–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01024.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!