This multidisciplinary dialogue first came together at the 2010 Association of American Geographers Annual Conference in Washington, DC. Many thanks to all those who participated in the discussion on the day — it was a lively set of encounters. We also thank Yasminah Beebeejaun and Nicola Headlam for organizing the University of Manchester seminar where this dialogue first began, IJURR's Debates and Developments editor AbdouMaliq Simone for the way he oversaw the editorial process, and the useful comments of the two reviewers. It is dedicated to Fred Anderson (1929–2010), whose music was the backdrop to the putting together of this collection of papers. The usual disclaimers apply.
Urban Politics: An Interdisciplinary Dialogue
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research © 2011 Joint Editors and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 853–871, July 2011
How to Cite
WARD, K., IMBROSCIO, D., Martin, D., Stone, C., Whelan, R., Miraftab, F. and Cochrane, A. (2011), Urban Politics: An Interdisciplinary Dialogue. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 35: 853–871. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01055.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!