Targeted Assistance and Social Capital: Housing Policy in Chile's Neoliberal Democracy
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research © 2011 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 49–70, January 2012
How to Cite
POSNER, P. W. (2012), Targeted Assistance and Social Capital: Housing Policy in Chile's Neoliberal Democracy. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 49–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01059.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!