I would like to thank the Foundation for Urban and Regional Studies for awarding me third prize in the 2008 Competition for the Best Essay on Urban and Regional Themes by Young Authors for an earlier version of this article. I am also grateful to the three IJURR reviewers whose comments were essential in improving this text.
Exploring the Metropolitan Trap: The Case of Montreal
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 554–567, May 2012
How to Cite
TOMÀS, M. (2012), Exploring the Metropolitan Trap: The Case of Montreal. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 554–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01066.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!