This article is based on research funded by the ESRC. I thank Ann Whitehead, Iftikhar Malik, Jane Cowan, Paul Stenner, Thomas Blom Hansen, Henrik Vigh, Laurent Gayer, Ian Bedford and the three IJURR reviewers for valuable comments during the writing of this article.
Between Spectacle and Banality: Trajectories of Islamic Radicalism in a Karachi Neighbourhood
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 568–584, May 2012
How to Cite
KHAN, N. (2012), Between Spectacle and Banality: Trajectories of Islamic Radicalism in a Karachi Neighbourhood. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 568–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01074.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!