I would like to thank Wen Xie for her excellent research assistance in data collection and analysis. I am also grateful to the IJURR referees for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article.
From Los Angeles to Shanghai: Testing the Applicability of Five Urban Paradigms
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1127–1145, November 2012
How to Cite
LIU, C. Y. (2012), From Los Angeles to Shanghai: Testing the Applicability of Five Urban Paradigms. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 1127–1145. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01082.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!