I would like to thank Professor Ken Wiltshire and the IJURR reviewers for their helpful insights and suggestions during the completion of this article.
A Tale of Two Cities: Climate Change Policies in Vancouver and Melbourne — Barometers of Cooperative Federalism?
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2011 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1242–1267, November 2012
How to Cite
JONES, S. (2012), A Tale of Two Cities: Climate Change Policies in Vancouver and Melbourne — Barometers of Cooperative Federalism?. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 1242–1267. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01083.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!