This article benefited from comments by David E. Dowall, John M. Quigley, Karen Christensen and Steven Raphael, as well as the IJURR referees. Special thanks are also due to Susana Hinojosa and Harrison Dekker at the library of the University of California, Berkeley, for facilitating access to the data used in this research, and to UC MEXUS, Fulbright-Hays and the North American Regional Science Council for funding assistance.
Housing Finance Reform and Increasing Socioeconomic Segregation in Mexico
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 757–772, July 2012
How to Cite
MONKKONEN, P. (2012), Housing Finance Reform and Increasing Socioeconomic Segregation in Mexico. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 757–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01085.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!