Beyond Lock-in versus Evolution, towards Punctuated Co-evolution: On Ron Martin's ‘Rethinking Regional Path Dependence’
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research © 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 166–171, January 2012
How to Cite
DRAHOKOUPIL, J. (2012), Beyond Lock-in versus Evolution, towards Punctuated Co-evolution: On Ron Martin's ‘Rethinking Regional Path Dependence’. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 166–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01089.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!