(Re)Placing Path Dependence: A Response to the Debate
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research © 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 179–192, January 2012
How to Cite
MARTIN, R. (2012), (Re)Placing Path Dependence: A Response to the Debate. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 179–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01091.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!