Gavin Shatkin contributed significantly, both ideas and data, to the development of this article. Jen Green at the University of Michigan's Spatial and Numeric Data Library was instrumental in helping me prepare my maps. Comments from the three IJURR reviewers, all excellent, helped me sharpen my argument.
The Ideology of the Dual City: The Modernist Ethic in the Corporate Development of Makati City, Metro Manila
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 165–185, January 2013
How to Cite
GARRIDO, M. (2013), The Ideology of the Dual City: The Modernist Ethic in the Corporate Development of Makati City, Metro Manila. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 165–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01100.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!