I acknowledge the sensible comments of two IJURR referees who indicated key improvements that I have made in my argument, and the editors for helpfully steering this unusual article towards publication. I thank Raf Verbruggen for his bibliographic assistance.
Extraordinary Cities: Early ‘City-ness’ and the Origins of Agriculture and States
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 415–447, May 2012
How to Cite
TAYLOR, P. J. (2012), Extraordinary Cities: Early ‘City-ness’ and the Origins of Agriculture and States. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 415–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01101.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!