This article is in large part based on research conducted within the international research project SOCCOH (The Challenge of Socio-Economic Cohesion in the Enlarged European Union), financed by the EU Commission within the 6th Research Framework Programme (Project No. CIT5-029003).
Structures, Procedures and Social Capital: The Implementation of EU Cohesion Policies by Subnational Governments in Poland
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1396–1418, July 2013
How to Cite
Lackowska-Madurowicz, M. and Swianiewicz, P. (2013), Structures, Procedures and Social Capital: The Implementation of EU Cohesion Policies by Subnational Governments in Poland. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1396–1418. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2011.01102.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!