A previous version of this article was presented at the American Political Science Association Annual Meeting in Toronto, Canada, 3–6 September 2009. The author would like to thank the co-panelists at the meeting, and the IJURR reviewers for their thoughtful feedback and suggestions. The primary research was generously funded by a SSHRC doctoral fellowship; subsequent research has been supported by the National Research Fund, Luxembourg and co-funded under the Marie Curie Actions of the European Commission (FP7–COFUND).
Cooperation and Capacity? Exploring the Sources and Limits of City-Region Governance Partnerships
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1349–1367, July 2013
How to Cite
Nelles, J. (2013), Cooperation and Capacity? Exploring the Sources and Limits of City-Region Governance Partnerships. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1349–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01112.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!