We would like to thank Henning Nuissl, Matthew Cocks and three IJURR reviewers for their insightful comments on earlier drafts of this article. This work was financially supported by the EU Integrated Project PLUREL (contract number 036921). It was also kindly supported by the Helmholtz Impulse and Networking Fund through the Helmholtz Interdisciplinary Graduate School for Environmental Research (HIGRADE). The usual disclaimers apply.
Urban Population Development in Europe, 1991–2008: The Examples of Poland and the UK
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1326–1348, November 2012
How to Cite
KABISCH, N., HAASE, D. and HAASE, A. (2012), Urban Population Development in Europe, 1991–2008: The Examples of Poland and the UK. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 1326–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01114.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!