The authors would like to acknowledge the support of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, which funded a fellowship for the research stay of Claire Colomb at the Center for Metropolitan Studies, Berlin (July–December 2009), during which time this article was collaboratively developed. Thanks to Carsten Joost and Christoph Twickel for their insight into the Berlin and Hamburg movements analysed here.
Debates and Developments
Struggling for the Right to the (Creative) City in Berlin and Hamburg: New Urban Social Movements, New ‘Spaces of Hope’?
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1816–1838, September 2013
How to Cite
Novy, J. and Colomb, C. (2013), Struggling for the Right to the (Creative) City in Berlin and Hamburg: New Urban Social Movements, New ‘Spaces of Hope’?. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1816–1838. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01115.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!