Many thanks to the editors of this symposium, Rivke Jaffe, Christien Klaufus, Freek Colombijn and to the anonymous IJURR reviewers who greatly improved this article with their insightful comments. Thanks to the participants at ‘The Urban Poor: Mobilities and Mobilizations’ conference at Leiden University, 23–25 September 2009, for their probing questions and helpful feedback.
Mobilizing to Stay Put: Housing Struggles in New York City
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 655–673, July 2012
How to Cite
MAECKELBERGH, M. (2012), Mobilizing to Stay Put: Housing Struggles in New York City. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 655–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01120.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!