Loose Space: Possibility and Diversity in Urban Life – Edited by Karen A. Franck and Quentin Stevens
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 411–412, March 2012
How to Cite
Aceska, A. (2012), Loose Space: Possibility and Diversity in Urban Life – Edited by Karen A. Franck and Quentin Stevens. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 36: 411–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01129_7.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!