The development of this article was made possible by a grant from STINT, the Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education (KG2003-4748). Craig Young would like to thank the Department of Human Geography at Stockholm University for hosting him as Gästforskare.
Getting Creative with the ‘Creative City’? Towards New Perspectives on Creativity in Urban Policy
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1799–1815, September 2013
How to Cite
Borén, T. and Young, C. (2013), Getting Creative with the ‘Creative City’? Towards New Perspectives on Creativity in Urban Policy. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1799–1815. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01132.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!