This article builds on empirical research pursued in the framework of a global research program on decision making in mega infrastructure projects: the Omega Centre for the Study of Mega Projects in Transport and Development (Bartlett School of Planning at University College London). The programme is sponsored by the Volvo Research and Educational Foundations (VREF).
Complexity and Uncertainty: Problem or Asset in Decision Making of Mega Infrastructure Projects?
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1984–2000, November 2013
How to Cite
Salet, W., Bertolini, L. and Giezen, M. (2013), Complexity and Uncertainty: Problem or Asset in Decision Making of Mega Infrastructure Projects?. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1984–2000. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01133.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!